Bombay International School prides itself in being a child-centric school that seeks to provide holistic education to its learners. Our pedagogical approach is inquiry-based and our faculty uses innovative and creative teaching and learning processes so that we address the needs of the 21st-century learner.
We are looking for dynamic educators who have a passion for teaching and are keen on being front runners in this rapidly changing world of education. Knowledge of contemporary technology-enabled tools for teaching is imperative.
IBDP (Grades 11 and 12)
DP Spanish ab initio teacher
An experienced part-time teacher needed for DP Spanish ab initio. Fluency in the language is vital and familiarity with the IBD programme is preferred. Candidates would need to have flexible timings. If the candidate is seeking a full-time position, he/she should be able to teach German or some other subject as well.
Interested candidates can send their resumés and a 250-300 word summary of their teaching philosophy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IB Primary Years Programme
We are looking for a teacher librarian, preferably with IB PYP experience. The candidate must
• exhibit strong linguistic and communication skills
• be able to provide pedagogical enhancement through the selection of appropriate print and digital resources to meet the curricular demands of the PYP
• be committed to foster a love and enthusiasm for reading and learning in students
• model and encourage 21st-century skills especially in the areas of research, information literacy,communication and collaboration
• exhibit sound knowledge of modern day library systems
As this position is for the primary years, the candidate must have the appropriate disposition for working with young children.
Please send your resumé to email@example.com.